Vegetable Quesadillas are a wonderful vegetarian menu choice at Mexican restaurants. Now, you can enjoy this Tex Mex favorite at home with your choice of vegetables. Easy to make and allow you imagination to run wild. Watch this tasty video recipe brought to you by Hetal & Anuja from ShowMetheCurry.com.
Also see the recipe ingredients and cooking method details… below the video.
Oil – for sauteing vegetables
Green (Spring) Onions
Tomatoes – diced
Bell Pepper – diced
Green Chilies – finely chopped
Spinach – chopped
Mushrooms – sliced
Salt – to taste
Garlic Powder – to taste
Red Chili Flakes – to taste
Cheese (your choice -Cheddar/Monterrey Jack/Colby)- shredded
Oil – for pan frying
1. Use as much or as little of the vegetables as you prefer.
2. Heat Oil in a non-stick pan.
3. Add all of the vegetables and saute for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add Salt, Garlic Powder and Red Chili Flakes.
5. Continue cooking until most of the juices dry up. Keep mixture aside.
6. Heat Oil in a non-stick skillet
7. Place one flour tortilla over the oil and immediately flip over.
8. Cook until light golden brown.
8. Flip over and spread cheese over the tortilla.
9. Spread vegetable mixture over the cheese.
10. Cover with another tortilla.
11. Spread a little oil over the top of second tortilla and flip over.
12. Cook until tortilla is light golden brown and cheese is melted.
13. Cut into quarters and serve hot with salsa, sour cream or guacamole.
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.