Mary Ann, the Frugal Chef, shares her key tips for saving money buying groceries.
Everyone is interested in saving money…so take a look at her ideas. Many of them you’ve likely heard before, but how many do you actually do?
- Set a grocery budget
- Pay with cash, not your credit card (you can’t spend more than you have with you!)
- Create your shopping list, based on the menus for the week
- Check your pantry, fridge, and freezer before you go to make sure you don’t buy something you already have (How often have you done that??)
- Use coupons and take advantage of store specials
- Try store brands
- Don’t shop on an empty stomach
- Buy fresh from your farmer’s market in season
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.