Clear Vegetable Soup Recipe
– Vegetarian Soup Recipes
This is a awesome fat burning, healthy and easy Vegetarian Soup Recipe by Shilpi from “Foods & Flavors”.
You can also add your favorite vegetables like cabbage, bell peppers, corn etc to make your own variations to this recipe. This soup is one of the easiest way to eat all your veggies. And if you add some boiled pasta to the soup, it can be your complete meal.
Watch the Video below. Also see the the ingredients and cooking method below. Cook it up and enjoy!
- Chopped Garlic: 1 large clove,
- Chopped onion: ¼ cup,
- Chopped celery: ¼ cup,
- Diced tofu: ¼ cup,
- Chopped carrots: ½ cup,
- Chopped mushrooms: ½ cup,
- Chopped broccoli: 1 cup,
- Vegetable stock: 4 cups,
- Salt, pepper powder,
- In a pan heat little oil
- Add chopped garlic and onion and saute it for few seconds
- Now add chopped celery and carrots, and saute for couple of minutes
- Now add chopped broccoli and cook for a minute
- Add chopped mushrooms, mix everything well and add vegetable stock and let everything boil
- Now add little salt, black pepper and let the soup boil for a couple more minutes till veggies are almost cooked to your preferred tenderness
- Now add diced tofu and boil soup for 2 more minutes
- Soup is now ready to serve.
Tips tricks and Additional Notes:
1. You can also add corn, bell peppers, beans, and boiled pasta to the soup. (Add your favorite veggies)
2. Do not boil the soup for too long, otherwise the vegetables will become overcooked.
Also see our Online Store for great Vegetarian Books, DVDs and Cooking Supplies: VegetarianTimes.net Online Store… Click here
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.