Looking for a new idea for a fruit platter for those summer cook outs and family get togethers?
This is a very simple way to create a lovely fruit arrangement with just 2 fruit items, cantaloupe and grapes. Of course you could add pineapple, strawberries, or berries of your choice.
To cut the canteloupe to create flower “petals”
- Cut the cantaloupe in half
- Clean out all the seeds
- Turn the cantaloupe face down and cut small slices
- Run the knife around the edge and carefully remove the rind. Voila! You have “petals”
- Arrange in a circular pattern on a nice plate
- Garnish with the grapes in the center
Easy, lovely, and a healthy addition to any cook out or holiday get together!
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.